- M&A, investment and strategy professional with extensive legal background.
- Partner at Silverclif Capital Advisors LLP, a global advisory firm specialized in investment and financing transactions.
- 12 years+ of high-end legal and transactional experience, mostly with Corporate/M&A, PE and Energy groups of Baker Botts L.L.P, a leading international technology, and energy law firm.
- Advised on 35+ deals throughout career totaling US$5 billion+, including cross-border energy mega deals.
Based in Singapore
- 4+ years and still with Silvercliff Capital Advisors LLP, a Singapore-based multinational M&A advisory boutique firm.
- 7+ years with corporate/M&A group of Baker Botts L.L.P., a leading international technology and energy law firm.
- L.L.M. in Law, International Trade Law, Moscow State Institute of International Relations – 2006.
- Passed Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 exam – 2017.
What i Believe in
I do believe that:
- There is no better way of learning than experimenting and failing a lot.
- Doing my best to be radically transparent with people always pays off.
- Whatever I do may only be successful to the extent it benefits other people and society as a whole.